From now until the end of October is a very hectic time of year for us at Vrede en Lust. We are getting ready for the release of a bunch of new wines and vintages, a number of wine shows, as well as Wine Club activities.
We will be participating in the following wine shows during this period:
- Mercury Wine Week in Durban: 26 to 27 August at Suncoast. 5.30pm till 9pm
- RMB WineX in Cape Town: 9 to 11 September at Cape Town International Convention Center. 5pm to 9pm
- Franschhoek Uncorked Festival at Vrede en Lust and other wineries in the Franschhoek Valley 10 to 11 October: 10am to 6pm
- WOSA MegaTasting in Earls Court, London: 13 to 14 October 10am to 5.30pm
We are also getting ready to ship the Vrede en Lust Wine Club Spring 2009 shipments during the 1st week of September. The Wine Club has been very successful and the job of coordinating so many direct to home shipments takes some team work!
The Spring selection features all of our new wines and will be introduced to our Wine Club members at a few exclusive dinners:
- Salt Restaurant in Bantry Bay on the 1st of September at 7.00pm for 7.30pm
- Prosopa Restaurant in Pretoria on the 2nd of September at 7pm for 7.30pm
- Bellagio in Johannesburg on the 3rd of September at 7pm for 7.30pm
We are busy finalising the fact sheets for the new wines and I will get the details posted in the next day or so. I believe this is by far the strongest range of wines we have produced to date and we look forward to see that you think of it too!