We are growing and currently have two wonderful positions available at Vrede en Lust!
Senior Wedding Coordinator
Vrede en Lust Wine Estate is looking for a senior wedding coordinator to join their dynamic team.
The right person for the position will be very presentable, a team-player and have excellent interaction with people.
Must have experience in the wedding industry and the willingness to sell our beautiful venue to possible clients.
*All rounder with strong administration and communication skills.
*The ideal candidate should have three years’ experience in the wedding and functions industry.
* Must be an all-round excellent manager of people and systems, controls and budgets.
*Must have a stable background with impeccable credentials and references.
•Must be passionate about the industry and guest service.
*Candidate must be computer Literate (Microsoft Office – Excellent Excel skills )
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
• Receive and effectively process client enquiries
• Arrange and facilitate client site visits and tastings
• Ensure that all function specifications are recorded in detail and carried out to guarantee a successful function
• Liaise closely to all departments, to ensure they are kept up to date with last minute changes
• Check that the venue set-up is as per clients requirements
• Have a thorough understanding of the functions policies and procedures
• Ensure that all administration regarding the client and the function is up-dated at all times
• Follow-up on payments and confirmation
Please send picture, salary expectation and reference #vnlcoordinator with your CV to qualify before 9 August 2013
• Strong interpersonal skills; can build and maintain relationships with staff and clients
• Eye for detail; organised and precise
• Initiative: always makes decisions in favour of the company’s performance
• Does everything possible to meet goals, while maintaining high quality standards of output within budgets and deadlines
• Professional, punctual and respectful in the work place
• Well presented and spoken
• Strong leadership skills
• Commercial understanding and focused on financial goals
Tasting Room Assistant
Vrede en Lust Wine Estate is looking for a vibrant, passionate, tasting room assistant to join their dynamic team.
Applicants must have at least 1 year experience working in a tasting room or wine industry with a sound wine knowledge.
Willingness to work on weekends and during holidays.
** You should also look/feel fabulous in a red dress and be very presentable :)
Please send a picture and reference #tastingroom with your CV to qualify before 9 August 2013