A stay on our farm is a unique experience that keeps our guests coming back. Our accommodation is located amongst the vineyards,with ancient oak trees providing ample shade. From here one can walk, run or cycle through the vineyards all the way to the top of the farm or up into the forests above for a breathtaking view of the region. Or simply relax around the swimming pool with your favourite book!
With Franschhoek, Paarl and Stellenbosch all in close proximity to the farm there is always something to do. There are 3 top class golf courses in close proximity, including the top rated Pearl Valley Jack Niclaus Signature course. In addition, there is a host of highly rated restaurants in the area.
The Manor House and Jonkmanshuis are ideal for a unique getaway in which we offer exclusive irresistible packages. Whether you are staying for a week or just for the weekend, be sure that you will enjoy your exclusive private time in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
All of our accommodation delivers non-stop enjoyment and safety, as it is backed up by a permanent, industrial strength generator.
or contact: +27 (0) 21 874 1611 (business hours Mon-Friday 8am – 5pm)
- Sleeps 10 guests
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 en-suite and 2 sharing a bathroom
- Large reception room, spacious lounge with fireplac & formal dining room.
- Home theatre and farmhouse kitchen with a fireplace.
- Well established garden and swimming pool with poolhouse and large boma
- 3 Spacious and luxurious air-conditioned cottages.
- Each cottage sleeps 4 guests; 2 en-suite double bedrooms, living room with fireplace and flat screen television with satellite, along with fridge and microwave.
- Easy access to garden, pool and boma.