Vrede and Lust welcomes you to its web site. By viewing this web site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the following disclaimer:
- The information contained on our web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Vrede en Lust and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations and/or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or that the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, with respect to the web site or the information, products and services, contained on the web site for any purpose. Any information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this web site is thus done at the user’s sole discretion and risk and the user is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- In no event shall Vrede en Lust nor any of its directors, employees, agents, representatives or sub-contractors or their successor in title, be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever that may arise pursuant to or in connection with your use of this web site.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the web site operating effectively, Vrede en Lust takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This web site is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. All disputes arising out of the use of this site and our products and services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cape Provincial Division of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa.
- The ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, for the avoidance of doubt, copyright and patent rights) in this site belongs to us. Accordingly, any part of this site (including its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilising this site, meaning that you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content is copyrighted material, except as otherwise indicated. You may not copy, download, republish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this web site in any form without prior consent unless otherwise indicated.
- Should you have any questions regarding Vrede en Lust’s web site legal disclaimer, please contact: Mr Dana Buys on Tel: +27 21 874 1611, Fax: +27 (0) 21 874 1859, alternatively via e-mail at: Dana.email@example.com