Vrede en Lust Cellar Tours
Join one of our Red Ladies on one of our informative and educational cellar tours. See and learn more about our wine production facility, winemaking equipment, winemaking techniques and how they affect the style of our wines.
Cellar tours are hosted on a regular schedule over weekends and peak seasons, or by appointment. Cellar Tours must be booked in advance.
Peak Harvest Season
- During the peak harvest season (1 February – 31 March) we have to restrict access to the winery due to harvest.
- Cellar tours will only be allowed during harvest for intimate, smaller groups.
- Bookings are recommended ahead of your visit
- Only a restricted number of guests are allowed per cellar tour – MAX 20 pax
- Please note – it is absolutely vital that visitors arrive with safe, non-slip footwear for the cellar and winemaking tour
- No high-heels or shoes with leather soles will be allowed during cellar tours
- Please note that the surface of the cellar is wet and slippery so please be cautious
- Visitors enter at their own risk
- R25 per person