Vrede en Lust Estate | Cellar Tours
Join one of our Tasting room team on one of our informative and educational cellar tours. See and learn more about our wine production facility, winemaking equipment, winemaking techniques and how they affect the style of our wines.
- Cellar tours are hosted on a regular schedule over weekends and peak seasons, or by appointment.
- During the peak harvest season (1 February to 31 March) we have to restrict access to the winery due to harvest.
- Cellar tours will only be allowed during harvest for intimate, smaller groups.
- Bookings are recommended ahead of your visit.
- Only a restricted number of guests are allowed per cellar tour.
- Please note – it is absolutely vital that visitors arrive with safe, non-slip footwear for the cellar and winemaking tour.
- No high-heels or shoes with leather soles will be allowed during cellar tours.
- Please note that the surface of the cellar is most of the time wet and slippery so please be cautious.
Cellar Tours | Bookings
Contact our tasting room ambassadors, better known as the Vrede en Lust Red Ladies, for more information or to secure a booking.
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | +27 (0)21 874 1611
Fax | +27 (0)21 874 1859