Tasting Room Ambassadors | Red Ladies
We are looking for enthusiastic and hard working ladies to join our team. Seasonal and permanent position available.
Tasting Room Ambassador is responsible for operations in the tasting room. This includes building brand awareness and exceeding guest expectations by working with the team and other departments to enhance sales, service and visitor experience. Report directly to Direct sales manager & Assistant Tasting Room Manager.
Please email your CV to Lize.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting room day to day activities:
- Greet visitors and seat guests.
- Attend to guest tasting immediately.
- Ensure the display is always fully stocked.
- Stock all fridges, cupboards and tasting wines before the end of every shift.
- CDS and WAR4 must be fully always stocked.
- Assist in month end stock take. All promotional items to be counted as well as both CDS and WAR4 wines.
- Capture data daily by using Spotlight in the tasting room.
- Upsell wines through various platforms.
- Sign up Wine Club members.
- Create a positive and respectful work environment.
- POS system and office application knowledge
- Assist with daily stock take and variance reports.
- Print POS listings, daily cash up and recon.
- Ensure all POS dockets are closed before the end of day as well as correction of payments.
- Print of retail, Capreo and Cape Ardor price lists.
- Lindt pairing sheets available in the tasting room for pairing bookings.
- Knowledge of item prices and promotions running for a certain period
- Understand sales process (customer service skills) resulting in club memberships and increased sales.
- Any ad hoc duties required by management.